It’s time for our annual Holiday Entertaining Class! This is always a crowd pleaser with great holiday entertaining ideas, favors and giveaways!
- Pastry Olives with Creamy Lemon Herb Vinaigrette
- “Say Cheese” Cheese Ball Trufﬂes (3 varieties)
- Stuffed Baby Pepper Bites
- Bulgogi Beef Skewers
- Blood Orange Olive Oil Brownie Bites
This is class is sold out! Thank you for a great Fall Series!
Please contact Spice Traveler to register 928-445-1377
Private or Group Classes always available. Contact Chef Deb at email@example.com to schedule your class.
“Cut my pie into four pieces, I don’t think I could eat eight.”
― Yogi Berra
The holiday season is fast approaching! Come and get Pie ready by learning some essential pie making skills. Such as how to make the perfect crust from scratch and pie fillings to rival your favorite bakery!
Our pie menu will include
- Double Crusted Winter Cranberry and Fresh Pear Pie
- Glorious Gala Dutch Apple Pie
- Maple Pumpkin Pie with Salted Pecan Brittle
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie
This class will be held at The Spice Traveler. Please contact Spice Traveler to register. 928-445-1377
This class is sold out! Private group classes available. Contact Chef Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your cooking class!
As the crisp air of Fall starts to settle in, we turn to the kitchen to create the foods that warm our soul!
If you are like me, you believe that Fall is as much a state of mind as it is a season!
Here’s the menu:
- Sweet Potato Chowder
- Sage and Thyme Pumpkin Macaroni and Cheese
- Pork Cutlets with Apple Cranberry Pan Gravy
- Pumpkin Bomboloni (Italian cream ﬁlled pumpkin donuts)
Hope you can join us at Spice Traveler for this fun Fall class!
Please contact Spice Traveler for registration 928-445-1377
This class is sold out! A second Fall Comfort Food class has been added, October 30, 2019 10 a.m.- noon
Kick your Instant Pot fare up a few notches with the most requested cooking class in our Spice Traveler history! Really, I’m not kidding!
Here is the exciting menu for this special class:
- Broccoli Cheddar Instant Pot Soup with Herbed Bread Bowls
- Instant Pot White Garlic Chicken Lasagna
- Instant Pot Barbacoa Beef
- Instant Pot Chocolate Pots de Crème
Please register by contacting The Spice Traveler Store: 928-445-1377
This class is sold out!
A second Instapot class has been added, Monday, October 7th, 2019 10 a.m.- noon.
“The greatest tragedies were written by the Greeks and Shakespeare …. neither knew chocolate.” – Sandra Boynton
This cooking and tasting class will feature the many delicious applications of chocolate featuring Pralines of Prescott ﬁne chocolate, of course!
- Chocolate Pecan Savory Cheeseball
- Marvelous Chicken Mole
- Aztec Mexican Hot Chocolate
- White Chocolate Cheesecake Dip with homemade Chocolate Shortbread and Fresh Fruit
- Plus chocolate tastings along the way!
- Please contact Spice Traveler for registration.
This class will focus on delicious recipes that are written for 1 or 2 people. You will also learn how to utilize some of the ingredients in more than one dish so no food or time is wasted.
- Escarole and White Bean Soup
- Greek Salad Duet
- Honey Pecan Chicken Breasts with Hasselback Potatoes
- Autumn Pear Tartin
This class is being held Spice Traveler! Please contact Spice Traveler for registration 928-445-1377
Whether it is a cocktail party, a neighborhood gathering on your patio or a girl’s night out, you will be prepared to shine with these easy and elegant showstoppers:
- Tomato & Herbed Goat Cheese Tarts
- Chickpea Fries with Romesco Sauce
- Shrimp with Chive Wontons and Sesame Ginger Dipping Sauce
- Savory Beef Satay
- Chocolate Sauisson
This will be the first class in our new location, Pralines of Prescott! I can smell the chocolate already! Please contact Spice Traveler for registration 928-445-1377